Monday, September 17, 2012

Uhm....Hi Reddit!

I decided to check my blogger dashboard this morning, and was totally freaked out by the fact that I had about seven times the page views I normally have. Then I noticed traffic was coming in from Reddit and was totally confused, excited, and was truly scared to try to see who had linked to me. Sometimes Usually the Reddit folks totally scare the bejeezus out of me with their....passion, for the scene.

I found out on the way to lunch (while I had a total freak out) that my husband had posted about the blog on the SC2 Subreddit. I haven't been that excited, mortified, or overwhelmed in quite some time.


I love my wonderful husband who is truly my best friend, and I know that initiating that post is so out of character for him. So my immediate thoughts of stripping all his World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 characters of their items and deleting them were tempered with an incredible comfort that he finds value in what I bring to something that is important to us both and that he wanted to share that with others. What an awesome feeling of support, no matter how much I may bomb in my writing.

Hopefully those of you that check out the blog will find something interesting here, and I'd love to hear your thoughts here, that Reddit post, or on Twitter, on what you think of what I've done so far, and what I can do to make it better.

Thank you guys for your valuable time. There's a lot of awesome sites out there, I'm honored you'd take a few minutes of your time to check out my little space on the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment